Keto meatballs are our favorite way to include nutrient dense organ meats like liver in the Ketogenic Diet!
Ingredients: 200g grass-fed beef or lamb liver, 600g grass-fed beef, 30g coconut flour, paprika powder, sea salt, ground cinnamon, two garlic cloves, coconut or olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 175°C or 350°F
2. Blend 200g grass-fed lamb or beef liver in a food processor
3. Mix with 600g of ground grass-fed beef
4. Add 30g coconut flour, 1 tsp paprika powder, 1 tsp sea salt, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 2 garlic cloves
5. Mix everything together
6. Take a glass oven dish and spread a little olive or coconut oil on it so the meatballs won’t stick.
7. Form the meatballs and put them on the glass oven dish – we formed 26 meatballs in the video
8. Place them in the oven for 25 minutes
Nutritional value for 5/26 meatballs:
17,3g fat, 31,4g protein, 2g net carbs (4,7g total), 297 calories
I hope you like the Keto liver meatballs as much as we do!